Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lucky me

I am going to begin my blogging experience just by talking little about myself. I am 41 years old, although my mind still thinks I am in my early 20's- My body DEFINITELY knows I am in my 40's. I have 3 great boys, Fletcher,11, Hugh,9, and Cooper,6. They have their own unique qualities but their common ground is their passion for sports, their joy in friends and their love for each other. They bring such joy and amazement to my life.

Brock is my husband of 12 years. He is my best friend. Being so different in personalities we are a perfect mesh. He is the outgoing one, I am the introvert. He is organized and methodical, I am the definition of CHAOS. 5:00 would be his ideal time to start his day, and I have to be pulled out of bed at 6:45 to wake the boys up. We are Yen and yang. I consider it close to perfection( there are flaws of course, and fights, and eye rolls, but we we are close to perfection)

I am so fortunate to have such a wonderful life. But there has been darkness. Long periods of darkness in my years that I could not see my fortunes. I have to work, and pray on a regular basis to obtain my happiness. But for today, I am happy. Really happy.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Cathy. I look forward to reading this...

    6:45 is sleeping in?? Oh dear, I am one lazy girl!

    ReplyDelete