Saturday, April 2, 2011

One Word Only


I am a sucker for these things...They seem sort of egotistical... I mean do you really care where my cell phone is or what my dream last night was? But I enjoy hearing ramdom thoughts of other people's, so I will share mine. These are one word descriptions, which I find very hard to do. And I failed miserably on a few.


The picture above is my favorite vacation place and my favorite place to eat where I drink my favorite drink...


1. Where is your cell phone? car

2. Your significant other? rock

3. Your hair? crazy

4. Your mother? sad

5. Your father? inspirational

6. Your favorite thing? home

7. Your dream last night? highschool

8. Your favorite drink? Grande one sweet n low latte

9. Your dream/goal? attained

10. What room you are in? bedroom

11. Your hobby? dogs

12. Your fear? separation

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? With 3 teenagers? SANE!!!

14. Where were you last night? happy

15. Wish list item? Spring

16. Where you grew up? Charlotte

17. Last thing you did? baseball

18. What are you wearing? jeans, always jeans

19. Your TV? on

20. Your pets? many

21. Friends? family

22. Your life? bumpy

23. Your mood? remarkable

24. Missing some one? painfully

25. Car? taxi

26 Something you're not wearing? hat

27 Your favorite vacation spot? Kiawah. Always has been, always will be.

28. Your favorite color? Green

29 When is the last time you laughed? this morning

30. Last time you cried? yesterday

31. Favorite day of the year? First day of Summer

32. One place that I go to over and over. grocery store

33. Favorite sport? all sports

34. My favorite place to eat? Kiawah porch

35. Spontaneous? I used to be much more so before old age hit.



1 comment:

  1. counter, tim, black, my mother, sweet, family, too tired to dream, laundry room, bible study/gardening, quenching the Holy Spirit, right here, tired, righteous children, charlotte, no comment, pj's, off, 4, a blessing, it is well, kind of blue, sometimes,suv, socks, murriels inlet, tie:periwinkle blue/ fuchia/ salmony tangeriney (not really a color, but you get my drift!) i hope sometime earlier today, haven't cried lately, easter, my garden, love most sports, anywhere with just my husband, not as much as i'd like!! love you, c

    ReplyDelete